Hill's Canine c/d Chicken Flavor (12 x 13 oz. Cans)
- Hills 7001 - 042527
- In Stock
- Free Shipping
c/d® Canine (12 x 13 oz Cans)
Veterinary Authorization Required
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine is formulated with the following benefits:
- Reduced levels of protein, magnesium and phosphorus to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- Added antioxidants to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement,
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate,
Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.