Pro Plan Veterinary Diet Canine NC Neurocare (6 lb. Dry)
- MVD 059053
- In Stock
Purina Veterinary Diets Canine NC Neurocare (6 lb. Dry)
Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NC NeuroCare Formula is indicated for dogs with Idiopathic Epilepsy (as an adjunct to veterinary therapy), and/or Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome. NeuroCare is formulated with medium chain triglyceride oil to help nutritionally manage dogs with epilepsy, and enhanced with a unique blend of nutrients and medium chain triglyceride oil to help nutritionally manage dogs with Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome. Added antioxidant Vitamins E & C support a healthy immune system, including a high level of Vitamin E to help reduce oxidative stress. Omega-3 fatty acids helps support brain health and EPA to help reduce inflammation. High protein helps maintain lean muscle mass.
- Great tasting kibble that’s prescribed to support cognitive health in dogs.
- Formulated with medium chain triglyceride oil and enhanced with a unique blend of nutrients.
- Includes EPA and DHA, plus omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health.
- The antioxidants vitamin E and C help support a healthy immune system.
- High in protein to support to lean muscle mass. Chicken is the first ingredient.
- Chicken, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Ground Yellow Corn, Ground Wheat, Medium-Chain Triglyceride Vegetable Oil, Corn Germ Meal, Barley, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Dried Egg Product, L-Arginine, Wheat Bran, Fish Meal, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Garlic Oil, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Sodium Selenite
3718 kcal/kg, 389 kcal/cup
|Body Weight lb. (kg)||Approximate Number of 8-oz. Cups/Day (Grams/Day)|
|3–12 LB. (1.4–5.4 KG)||1/2–1-1/8 c. (52–118 g)|
|13–20 LB. (5.9–9.1 KG)||1-1/8–1-5/8 c. (118–170 g)|
|21–35 LB. (9.5–15.9 KG)||1-5/8–2-1/4 c. (170–235 g)|
|36–50 LB. (16.3–22.7 KG)||2-1/3–2-7/8 c. (244–301 g)|
|51–75 LB. (23.1–34.0 KG)||2-7/8–3-3/4 c. (301–392 g)|
|76–100 LB. (34.5–45.4 KG)||3-7/8–4-5/8 c. (405–483 g)|
|OVER 100 LB. (OVER 45.4 KG)||
4-5/8 c. plus 1/4 c. for each 10 lb. of body weight over 100 lb.
(483 g plus 26 g for each 4.5 kg of body weight over 45.4 kg)
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only, with discretionary clinical adjustments for proper weight maintenance. With your veterinarian’s approval, offer increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food.