WU Weight Management + Urinary Care Canned Cat Food (24/5.5 oz Cans)
- In Stock
BLUE Natural WU Weight Management + Urinary Care Feline (24/5.5oz Cans)
Veterinary Authorization Required
Formulated to support weight management and urinary care, BLUE WU features the natural ingredients your clients prefer including:
• Delicious chicken • Increased fiber to support satiety and help pets feel fuller, longer
• Added vitamins and minerals
• Grain-free formulas as preferred by many pet parents
• NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
• NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
• Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet WU features moderate levels of fat and calories to maintain weight loss and prevent weight gain.1 Plus, it contains L-Carnitine, which has been shown to facilitate weight loss while helping to maintain lean body mass in dogs and cats,1 along with Betaine which supports oxidation of fat and may help protect against hepatic lipidosis during weight loss.
• BLUE WU has been clinically proven to reduce body fat by 39.6% in dogs and 36.8% in cats in just two months.3 It offers a safe and effective weight loss rate of 2% body weight loss per week in dogs and 1.5% body weight loss per week in cats.
• BLUE WU has been clinically proven to reduce body weight by 16.3% in dogs and by 12.5% in cats over two months.
Urinary Care Support
• Clinically proven to produce a urine pH of 6.0 – 6.4 in dogs and cats. 3 Research has shown that the recommended urinary pH to prevent struvite urolithiasis in dogs and cats is 6.2 – 6.4 and 6.0 – 6.4 respectively.
• Clinically proven to produce a Struvite Relative Supersaturation of <1 in both dogs and cats, 3 which has been shown to limit the formation of struvite uroliths.
• Clinically proven to produce a Calcium Oxalate Relative Supersaturation of <5 in dogs and cats, which has been shown to limit the formation of calcium oxalate uroliths.
• Controlled levels of magnesium and sodium to minimize the recurrence of struvite urolithiasis.
Weight Management Indications
• Weight management for obese or overweight dogs or cats
• Helps to maintain lean muscle mass
Urinary Care Indications
• Dogs or cats prone to lower urinary tract disease
• Helps to limit the formation of struvite uroliths
• Dissolution of pure struvite uroliths
• Helps to limit the formation of calcium oxalate urolithiasis
• Pregnant or lactating dogs or cats
• Use of concurrent urinary acidifiers
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Water, Pea Protein, Powdered Cellulose, Potatoes, Whitefish, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Flaxseed, Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
|Feed 1 to 1½ cans||
For every 6-8 lbs. of
body weight per day
|Nutrient||As-Fed % (Average)||Dry Matter % (Average)||grams/100 kcals|
|Vitamin E (IU)||80||340||92|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||84||357||97|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||869|